-To analysis one character in depth.
-To review story elements and terms.
-To use formal paragraph structure
- Choose a protagonist from any story medium (novel, movie, video game, TV episode, comic book, etc.).
- Complete your character analysis chart on your chosen protagonist.
- Write 2 to 3 formal paragraphs analysing your character, using direct and specific references to the movie to support your statements. Consider the following:
- How does the story creator build your character through indirect characterization? STEAL
- Is your character static or dynamic? Flat or round? Explain.
- What is your character’s main conflict? Is it resolved?
- How does your character connect to the main theme (big idea) of the story?
Written Work Criteria:
Name, date and title (Character Analysis) at top of page
Name, date and title
Min. 1.5 pages (on computer) / 3 paragraphs